Forensic Accounting and Expert Witness Services
Kerrie Merrifield has been working in the accounting, forensic accounting and litigation support field for over 30 years. Kerrie's main focus is on Family Law matters, complex civil litigation, forensic accounting, business valuation and economic damage analysis in a variety of industries. Kerrie has worked on over 400 case matters and has been qualified as and testified as an expert witness in both bench and jury trials.
Board and Committee Service
Kerrie is the currently involved in many industry organizations Boards and community organizations including:
• Past Chair of the Litigation Forensic Board with NACVA
• Board Member of the Executive Advisory Board with NACVA
• Past President of the Los Angeles Chapter of FEWA
• Past Secretary on the National FEWA Board
• Board member for NACVA's Business Interruption educational creative team
• Board Member on the NACVA Litigation Regulation Compendium
Kerrie's teaching experience includes creating and presenting seminars on Business Interruption Claims and Forensic Accounting in Marital Dissolutions with NACVA.
We take pride in being responsive, available and consistently provide timely, accurate, clear and concise reports as well as articulating our findings to a judge or jury with non biased and easy to understand testimony.
We are committed to complete client satisfaction and producing only the highest quality reports, assuring that you receive exceptional and professional results.